This super easy cake has a light cotton candy flavor plus a colorful white chocolate pudding soaked in, then topped with cool whip and cotton candy.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
chill time: 1 hour
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 15 servings
- 1 box white cake mix or your favorite white cake recipe
- 1/4 tsp cotton candy flavoring can use up to 1/2 tsp if you want more flavor
- 2 boxes white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 large container cool whip
- 1 package cotton candy
- food coloring
- Prepare your cake batter according to the directions on the box or in your recipe.
- Add in 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of cotton candy flavoring and mix.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 13 x 9-inch pan and bake according to the box or your recipe.
- Let cool on a rack for only 5 -10 minutes.
- While cooling, mix two small boxes of instant pudding mix and 3 cups of milk.
- Add in the food coloring. You can use the colors of your choice. Just mix enough to marble the pudding.
- Poke holes in the cake with the back of a wooden spoon and pour the pudding mixture over the top. Spread evenly.
- Let chill in the fridge for about an hour, then cover with cool whip.
- Top with cotton candy.
Store this cake in the refrigerator. It’s also best to add the cotton candy shortly before you serve it.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 88mg | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 0.7mg