These no-bake strawberry cheesecake bites are super easy to make! A delicious sweet treat that makes a great dessert for parties, brunch, or as an afternoon snack!
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham cracker
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a paring knife.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon, knife, or a piping bag.
- Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Keep refrigerated until served.