Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes: such a fun treat for a birthday party! Try this easy hack that will make baking and transporting them a breeze!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
Keyword: how to make ice cream cone cupcakes, ice cream cone cupcake recipe, ice cream cone cupcakes, ice cream cone cupcakes holder, ice cream cone cupcakes recipe
Servings: 12 cupcakes per 9×13-inch pan
Calories: 174 kcal
- 1 9×13-inch rectangular baking pan
- heavy-duty foil
- 12 ice cream cones
- 1 cake batter of your choice
- 1 frosting of your choice
- Cover the baking pan tightly with foil.
- Use the tip of a sharp paring knife to cut little x’s in the foil.
- Push ice cream cones into the openings.
- Fill the cones halfway with cake batter.
- Bake according to the recipe directions.
- Cool completely, then top with frosting.