This easy Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe (mini cheesecakes) is simple to make and customize! They are freezer friendly and perfect for any dessert table, birthday party or baby shower. Try Oreo or Strawberry variations, too!
Keyword: cheesecake, mini cheesecakes, oreo cheesecake cupcakes, strawberry cheesecake cupcakes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 24 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 packages, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line two 12 cup muffin pans with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Divide between liners and press into the bottom firmly. Bake for 10 minutes until dry in the center. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the sugar, sour cream, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt and beat on medium-high speed until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Divide evenly between muffin cups (they should be about 3/4 full). Bake for 20-23 minutes or until the centers are nearly set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 20-30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours until chilled before serving as desired.