Birthday Cake Pie is a fun dessert with a no-bake cake batter flavored pudding filling in a classic pie crust that says “happy birthday” in an original way.
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup vanilla cake mix
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 3 tablespoons confetti sprinkles, (See note above recipe)
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Bake pie crust at 375 degrees in pie pan it until it turns golden brown, about 18-20 minutes.
- Add heavy cream to your stand mixer on high speed for 1-2 minutes until they reach stiff peaks. Add in cake mix until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes more.
- In a large bowl add the pudding mix to your milk and let thicken for five minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into your pudding mix then finally fold in your confetti sprinkles.
- Spread pudding filling into pie crust then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 463 calories, Calories: 463g, Carbohydrates: 65g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 528mg, Potassium: 78mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 30g, Vitamin A: 435g, Vitamin C: 0.2g, Calcium: 133g, Iron: 1.6g